Hey not everything is doom and gloom. Your favorite Phoenix Suns NBA site, Bright Side of the Sun is looking for some quality peeps yearning to cut their teeth on sports journalism. We're talking TOTAL COVERAGE y'all. Do you want to help out? Here's what we're talking about:
- Have a passion for writing, Suns, basketball, Suns basketball, the NBA
- Are online probably too much, following NBA news, looking for interesting NBA stories
- Are a journalism student or related field-good with grammar rules, paraphrasing news, writing coherent, non-stream of consciousness stuff.
- Can commit to work-no flakes alowed
- We're the BSOTS-you know us, you love us, enough said.
- SB Nation is so huge and popular, the great Ashton Kutcher has endorsed us! For realz...
- But honestly, there are a whole lot of people getting paid for their work that started in similar roles. Getting paid toreport and write about sports? Forget about it man, it doesn't get any better (they tell me).
This job is one for self-driven people who are looking for a spring board into writing and or journalism. We cannot promise you fame, fortune (or any money-at all), but the site generates a lot of traffic if you haven't noticed. You could eventually end up being a big deal like East Bay Ray, the Ron Burgundy of BSOTS.
Let us know at brightsideofthesun at gmail.com with "Virtual News Room" as your subject line...